Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yesterday went jurongpoint to meet with my friends ,
to watch a movie 'Haunted Changi' .

Firstly we went to lailai kitchen to grab dinner ,
while eating we saw 2 harvey norman guy was eating too ,
after they left , they forget to take his measuring tape i tink...
then after eating we go harvey norman find tht guy ,
as wanna return it to them , while i finding got one guy
keep asking me what i'm finding for , and i ignored him ,
and finally I saw them , and return it to them .....then I go
off to toilet , then tht guy dat keep irritated me chase me
to the toilet , WTF........ and say thankyou , then I say nvm ,
He still keep irritated me keep asking i come from where ,
work at where , stay at where , going where now , wtf!!!
Damn it , now I knowibe a good person also will get irritated by
people....ZZZZZZZZ , I hate this! #@$#@%$@%3 FAN SI REN LE !!!
I have learnt my lesson!!

Afterthtat , go buy movie ticket , Watched ..... and went home ,
& I cant sleep! zzz , stay up till like 545am then go to sleep ,
& waked up by 2pm plus , eat and when I wanna go use comp ,
my sis suddenly opened th door , and i dontknow ..... and I scared
myself out and shout loudly , my mother and sis laugh at me .... zzzz!!

Dat's all , nothing to update rdy ;\

I just have no courage to tell you i like you ,
haiz .....
`